|Posted by Billy Coda on October 21, 2014 at 11:10 AM||comments (0)|
The best kind of speakers
quote others in their speeches
because what's more important than speaking
|Posted by Billy Coda on May 10, 2014 at 9:55 AM||comments (0)|
I'm sorry I didn't know
My expression of self must meet status quo
|Posted by Billy Coda on March 16, 2013 at 1:50 AM||comments (0)|
- Something so true in the void, there is something always found in absence
- I would say that the hardest parts of my existence are over, but then my life wouldn't be too rewarding, would it?
- Great music is lost on naive ears, but found in later years
- No intent but to be myself, to the fullest self is me
- Watching all society grasp a conecpt is akin to watching ice melt
- If you are offended by music you offend me
|Posted by Billy Coda on September 3, 2012 at 11:05 PM||comments (0)|
Quick math lesson: There are currently (09/03/2012) 314,296,450 registered (Census.gov) Americans and most claim to be in need of money. The wealthiest man in the world has $61,000,000,000 in funds and assets. If say, this man died and spread his wealth evenly through America, the result would be a check to each person worth $194.08. This partially debunks my greed theory. Partially. Which also means that if every person were to have $10,000 to their name (good enough, right?) that we would have to amass $3.1 trillion dollars as a nation. Communistic, but we wouldn't have homeless for about three months, right?
Furthermore, it would take the combined piggy banks of America's 100 most wealthy people to accumulate this total (Forbes.com).
My view: Don't focus on money, you will never get anywhere. Focus on happiness.